ELMET is an Erasmus+ initiative, which promotes innovative Experiential Learning Methodologies
for addressing vulnerable employed and unemployed people.
The main target groups of ELMET are trainers and experts in continuing vocational education and training (C-VET) who work with adults, especially with low-qualified, unemployed, migrant and other at-risk groups.
ELMET uses educative Escape Rooms as new active learning methodology to develop the key skills and competences requested from the changing working environments.
ELMET develops a comprehensive TOOLKIT to help C-VET professionals design and use educative escape games and digital escape rooms in their practice.
The TOOLKIT includes:
• 2 practical guides
• 4 training modules
• 6 escape rooms
The 4 ELMET training modules:
• The escape room as a training tool
• How to design an educative escape room
• The escape room content
• Materials and resources in escape rooms
The 2 ELMET practical guides are:
• A guide to support each of the stages - design, implementation, facilitation and evaluation of the escape room
• A guide to support the creation of 100% digital-based escape rooms.
The 6 escape rooms (3 offline and 3 digital) will develop the main transversal skills –
• digital skills,
• green skills,
• creative and critical thinking,
• communication and collaboration in intercultural context.
These tools will help generate motivating learning spaces (face-to-face and virtual) for the most vulnerable groups and methodologies which are easily transferable to other educational levels.
The project is implemented by an international partnership, involving:
• Diputación Foral de Álava, Spain
• CIP Citizens In Power, Cyprus
• Panepistimio Thessalias, Greece
• Media Creativa 2020, Spain
• And the Business Foundation for Education in Bulgaria.
Join us and find out more about #ELMETproject on social media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
Project No: 2020-1-ES01-KA202-082685 Close